Thursday, January 9, 2014

A round-up of recipes and shout-outs

First of all, I owe a shout out to my friend Tracee in San Diego who is like my 2014 twin. We have so many of the same resolutions and we are making many of the same changes this year. I know that we will both succeed and she is doing an awesome job so far! 


OMG take me back to June 2012 when I was tan, skinny, and in California, wine tasting in a gigantic hat

Thanks to LaToya for this free e-book of healthy recipes: Chronicle Books for Cooks: Eating Well Made Delicious and for posting this inspiring video (I teared up at Day 90):


Thank you to Steve for feeding my Portlandia addiction with this cookbook.

Thank you, Saira for this recipe and lifestyle website that looks pretty, too!

Briele, muchas gracias for this list of popular Greek and Mediterranean recipes made vegan...now find me a Mexican version!

Evita, I will definitely be checking out Betty Goes Vegan. :)

Emily hooked me up with two sites!: The Simple Veganista (ooh, this one looks pretty, too) and This Rawsome Vegan Life (next challenge?)

And I have to give a HUGE thank you to Kristy and Joanne for recommending My Fitness Pal. I've made the switch from Lose It and it's awesooooooome!

Daily post to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad the site is working for you. I'm thinking of going back to using it. you're making me feel motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) Writing - and knowing people are reading - keeps me motivated, too!

    ReplyDelete