Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day Twenty-Six: The Post-Taco Fiesta Continues


On Thursdays, I wear Spanx

I always wear Spanx the day after a taco night. 

I did not let myself eat breakfast today; not even coffee.

For lunch, I had taco salad. It was too embarrassing to take a picture of because it was clearly a bunch of crap I threw together late last night: Romaine lettuce (and I always say, who needs lettuce for taco night?), Spanish rice, vegan burger bits, black olives, guac, fresh salsa, and a little bit of that nasty "cheese" I should just throw away.

I really wanted a snack and I tried to eat my 3 celery stalks plain, but I had to add some peanut butter. I also had a cup of green tea and actually remembered to take my vitamin for once.

My fiesta didn't end there...I ended up at Casa Comida for dinner (and my third Mexican meal in a row). Again, I can only guess at the nutritional content (or lack thereof) of what I ate, but I was surprised at what I ended up being able to eat (both in menu items and amount). 

Of course I had a margarita. I haven't had a marg in ages! Now I'm ready for bed...seriously, I'm typing like someone has a gun to my head because I just want to put on pajama pants and veg (pun intended) out with Daria & Jane. 

I had a little bit of chips and salsa, and I decided to order a full enchilada because I planned to take half of it to work for lunch tomorrow (quatro comidas mexicanas en una fila!). Relax: I omitted the cheese and chose the green sauce and I even told my server that I was vegan, which was the first time I've said that to a server and maybe even the first time I said it out loud without saying something like "I'm on a vegan diet." I had half of a bean and rice enchilada and half of a vegetable enchilada and it came with (safe) refried beans and Spanish rice on the side. And guac, of course. It all tasted too good to be truly safe, but what can I do besides trust my server? It also all tasted too good to save any for lunch tomorrow so now I have taco babies and enchilada babies marinating in my stomach and my body is crying for some kale and exercise. 

Thanks to Jen for coming to the rescue with her camera!

I think this is about right. Back on the horse tomorrow-ish.

Totals1,37217842403,81220
Your Daily Goal1,20015040602,30045
Remaining-172-28-220-1,51225
CaloriesCarbsFatProteinSodiumSugar

No comments:

Post a Comment