Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day Twenty-Four...Bring on More!

This post should be short and sweet, as nothing particularly interesting happened today except I'm either getting that stomach bug or the prednisone is giving me bubble guts. I'm exhausted so as soon as I finish getting my stuff together for tomorrow, I'm going to bed (tomorrow is Taco Night, so I have a lot to get together).

For breakfast I had my Rawjuvenate smoothie, this time with 3/4 cup frozen blueberries, 3/4 cup sliced strawberries, a teaspoon each of vanilla and almond extract, and the usual other stuff. I actually bought K cups yesterday and made a Kona coffee but then I didn't drink most of it. 

For a snack I had a 100-calorie pack of almonds. The 100-calorie packs are for people who are too lazy to portion servings out themselves. Therefore, you pay twice the price for extra packaging/for someone else to portion for you. Yes, I am that lazy person.

For lunch I had leftover vegetable stir fry. I think/hope it was the last container because I'm tired of it. I still have all of that confetti couscous salad to throw out (ugh and some kind of chicken dish I literally made before Christmas. I want to just throw away my whole fridge and start over).

For dinner, I had a vegan burger, which I was dreaming about all day. I made it almost exactly the same way as yesterday, except this time I seasoned it with cumin and used Smart Balance cooking spray instead of EVOO. Sure saved me a lot of calories. 

Sorry for such a ho-hum post today. This is just becoming second nature, so it's no longer interesting. I'm sure I'll eat about 2,000 things tomorrow so that should be a longer post. :)


Totals1,08216629492,71036
Your Daily Goal1,20015040602,30045
Remaining118-161111-4109

CaloriesCarbsFatProteinSodiumSugar

Oh, and one of these days when it's above 15 degrees, I'll make it back to the gym.


No comments:

Post a Comment