Thursday, February 13, 2014

How I Spent my February Vacation


I was supposed to travel to Nashville tonight, but I woke up to a message from my friend that all United flights are canceled through Sunday (it's now raining here). Now, $650 later, I am stranded in snowy New Jersey all effing weekend. 

Here are my accommodations:


Each room comes with an unmade bed and a half-full bottle of room temperature water. 

The amenities include a free breakfast...


...of beer and rice, because there is nothing else in the fridge. 

They also offer a wide range of activities, such as 


taking out the garbage,


mopping the filthy kitchen floor,


unloading the dishwasher (bonus: you can load it again),


cleaning out the litter box(es),


and organizing the linen closet.

I hope that everyone else has a vacation weekend that is just as luxurious, tropical, and thrilling!







2 comments: